Awyrow respects your privacy!
This policy sets out how we use your information and provides you with information about the personal information we collect, how we keep it secure, how we ensure that your privacy is maintained and your rights relating to the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you purchase or use any of our products or services, if you visit our website, shop online or use your mobile device.
How do we work?
We understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important and we are committed to maintaining the trust of visitors to our websites and our customers by keeping your personal information secure and respecting your privacy rights.
We will always handle your data fairly and lawfully and are committed to being transparent about the data we collect and how we use it.
We do not rent or trade information about you with other organizations and companies.
The types of personal data we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
● Your name
● Your age or date of birth
● Your gender
● Your contact details (postal, billing and delivery addresses, phone number and email address)
● Details of your purchases and orders
● Information about all the services we provide to you
● Your online browsing activities on our websites
● Your account login details, including username(s) and password(s)
● When you purchase or order products and services, your bank account or payment card information
● Your communication and marketing preferences
● Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
● Your location
● Your IP address
● Your correspondence and communications with us
● Publicly available personal data, including anything you have shared via public platforms and social media.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data about children.
The types of data listed above are not exhaustive and in some cases we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy or to provide you with certain products and services. We may collect some of the above personal data directly from you, for example when you set up an account on our websites or send an email to our customer service team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to send your data to us or from publicly available sources.
How we use your personal data
● Providing products and services to you
● Process your orders
● Take payment from you or give you a refund
● Manage account you have with us
● AWY club
● Verify your identity and make sure our customers are genuine
● Detect and/or prevent crime or fraud, and related purposes
● Carry our statistical analysis
● Conduct market research
● Help us understand more about you as a customer
● Customize your shopping experience
● Customize our website for you
● Improve our services and websites
● Contact you about products and services
● Help answer your questions and solve any problems you have
● Manage customer service interactions with you
We will only use your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent. We may do this by post, email, text message, online or via social media or other electronic means and will endeavor to only update you about the products and services you are interested in or that are relevant to you.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time and have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by:
● Change marketing preferences in your account
● Click on the "unsubscribe" link in our emails
● Contact us
We will not send you marketing communications unless you have opted-in, but we will still need to send you occasional service-related communications.
As part of the registration process for our newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information to: tell you about our offers, products and services; contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; Check that our records are accurate and up-to-date; And make sure you are happy and satisfied with our services. If you are a member of the AWY club, we may collect data directly from you, as well as analyze your browsing and purchasing activity, both online and in store, and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, together with other demographic data, enable us to customize the information and offers we send you, make it relevant to you and understand more about you as a customer. We use software and other technology (automated processing) to do this.
If you visit our website, you may receive personalized advertisements when you browse other websites. Any such advertisements will relate to the products you have seen while browsing our website on your computer or other devices. These ads are provided by us through special providers who use 'cookies' placed on your computer or other devices.
When you visit our website, we use service providers, such as Google Analytics, to collect login information and details about visitor behavior patterns. We do this to understand how visitors use our websites. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
Who we share personal data with we share personal data with
We work with partners, suppliers, service providers and agencies and may need to share your personal information with them to provide certain services. However, we will only do so where they meet our data processing standards and have confirmed that they have appropriate data protection and security controls in place. We will only share information with them that is necessary for them to provide services to us or directly to you and our contracts with them prevent them from using your personal information for other purposes.
● Supplier partners - trusted partners who deliver products and services on our behalf
● Delivery partners - for you to receive the products you have ordered
● Payment providers - who take and process payments
● Marketing companies - who help manage our electronic communications with you
● IT companies - who support our websites and information systems
We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone else.
We will not sell or rent our customer data to other organizations for marketing purposes.
Transfers of personal data
If you place an order with us and you are outside Sweden, we transfer your personal information to Sweden. Although your personal information will be held in Swedish data centers, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (or EEA), so that we can deliver products and provide services to you or to transfer your personal information to our group companies, suppliers or service providers based outside the EEA for the purposes described in this policy. This will usually be the case where either you, your delivery address or our service providers are located outside the EEA.
If this happens, your personal information will continue to be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards set out in law. We will ensure that the transfer will comply with data protection law and all personal information will be secure. Our standard practice is to use "standard protection clauses" for such transfers or ensure that our suppliers register with an independent privacy scheme (such as the US "Privacy Shield" scheme). These methods have been approved by regulatory authorities to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place.
How we protect personal data
We are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information including:
● Encryption of data
● Security controls to protect our information systems from external attack
● Access controls to our information systems
● Logical separation of our systems and information
● penetration testing of systems
● Internal information security policy
● Personal data and information security training for our employees
● Security assessments of all our service providers who may handle your personal information
● Never ask you for your passwords;
● Tell you to never enter your account number or password in an email or after following a link from an email.
We will never ask you for your passwords or confirm your credit card or payment details via email.
We recommend that you:
● Keep your account passwords private
● Change your password often
● Do not use the same password for multiple accounts or websites
● Do not enter your account number or password in an email or after following a link from an email
● Security controls to protect our information systems from external attack
● Access controls to our information systems
● Logical separation of our systems and information
How long do we keep personal data?
Unless we are required to do so by law, we will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Different retention periods apply to different types of data, but the longest we will normally keep personal data for is 6 years.
You have many rights relating to your personal data:
You have the right to be informed about certain details about the processing of your data (such as this notice!).
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you. You can receive this information by reaching out to us.
You have the right to correct the personal data we process about you if you see that it is incorrect (note that you can also make corrections directly through your account).
You have the right to withdraw your consent, so if we have asked for your consent to process personal data for a particular purpose, you can withdraw such consent.
You have the right to erasure if:
The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; your particular situation gives you the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest.
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data if:
The personal data we have about you is incorrect; the processing is illegal and you ask us to limit the use of the personal data instead of deleting it.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data if:
You can demonstrate that your interests, rights and freedoms regarding the personal data outweigh our interest in processing your personal data; If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that the same personal information about you may be used for more than one purpose, so if you object to the use of certain information for a certain purpose, the same information may still be used for another purpose as we have explained to you above.
You have the Right to data portability:
for personal data that you provided to us; and if the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the fulfillment of an agreement or consent.
We will send you a copy of your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us an email at email@example.com
The legal basis for using personal data
We must state the legal basis for our "processing" of personal data.
We collect and use your personal data because it is necessary:
● For our legitimate interests (as set out below)
● To fulfill our contractual obligations to deliver products and services
● To exercise our contractual rights and remedies
● To fulfill our legal obligations
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for using your personal data in relation to sending you direct marketing communications by email. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and where consent is the only legal basis for processing your personal information, we will stop processing the data after consent has been withdrawn. Normally, the legal basis for using your personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
● To sell and deliver products and services to our customers
● Process orders and handle inquiries from our customers
● Manage returns and refunds
● Protect our customers, employees and other individuals
● Promotion, marketing and advertising of our products and services
● Send marketing communications that are relevant and tailored to individual customers
● Administer reward or loyalty schemes
● Understand our customers' behaviour, activities, preferences and needs;
● Improve existing products and services
● Develop new products and services
● To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
● Prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour
● Handle customer contacts, questions, complaints or disputes
● Manage insurance claims from customers
● Take appropriate legal action against third parties
● Manage legal claims or regulatory action taken against us
● To fulfill our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders
How to contact us
We always want to hear from our customers.
If you have any questions or feedback about this grant to exercise any of your rights listed above or have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you want, you can also write to us at:
238 41 Malmö,
If you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, you can always submit a complaint to the Swedish data protection authorities at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
We may partner with trusted service providers to make additional products and services available to you and may occasionally provide you with links to other websites that are not under our control. In these cases, we will not be liable to you for any problems with their use of your personal information, website
This policy was last updated in October 2022.
What are cookies?
What information is collected?
Some cookies collect information about surfing and purchasing behavior when you visit our website. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and your journey around a website. To help you understand cookies better, we have described some of the main types below:
These cookies are used to identify whether you are logged in as a user or not. They are important for our websites to know what information to show you or remind you to log in.
These cookies only last as long as your browsing session on the website and are normally deleted automatically when you close your browser.
These cookies remain after you have finished browsing, so if you visit a website and then return to it at a later time, the website will "remember" you.
These cookies are set by the domain (or subdomain) of our website in your browser.
Third party cookies
We do not control what information is collected and stored by third-party cookies, or how they are set, and we cannot accept any responsibility in connection with these cookies. You should check the relevant website for more
information about what they do with cookies and how you can manage them. These may include social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. If you share content in this way, the social network may send cookies to your browser.
How long is this information kept?
In general, we only keep cookies during your visit to websites.
How are cookies managed?
You have different options for managing cookies on your computer or device.
You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted, or depending on the browser you use, you may receive a warning when a website tries to place one in your browser. With most browsers, you can allow first-party cookies but exclude accepting third-party cookies.
What are cookies used for?
● To recognize customers and understand and facilitate their surfing and shopping behavior
● To complete orders and fulfill online transactions
● For technical purposes refers to the operation of our websites and navigation
● To improve our websites and your online shopping experience
● To provide you with personalized content, web advertisements and targeted updates
● To monitor the success of our promotions, sales and competitions
● To fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties and manage the relationship with our partners
How do I disable or delete cookies?
If you To disable cookies, you must change your browser settings. You can also delete cookies stored in your browser using the functions of your browser. This will not disable cookies or prevent your browser from collecting them in the future. Deleting cookies on one browser or device does not automatically clear them on another.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not function properly if cookies are not accepted. However, you will still be able to browse our website, although some features will not be available, for example you will not be able to purchase products, set up a new account or access an existing one. If you simply disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on the website. If you disable ALL Cookies, you will not be able to complete a purchase on our website.
Third party cookies
The following cookies are all used for analytical and targeting purposes:
Google Tag Manager
Facebook Custom Audiences
Force Majeure occurs when external circumstances substantially prevent the performance of an obligation under the Agreement, such as war, government intervention, strikes, staff illness, shipping disruptions, energy supply restrictions, prohibitions, restrictions, denied authorizations, import and export restrictions, natural Disasters, accidents, etc. which could not reasonably have been foreseen when entering into the contract and which could not reasonably have been avoided or overcome. This applies to both Awyrow and Awyrow's subcontractors.
In the event of Force Majeure, target obligations are suspended. If the force of Force Majeure is not of a temporary nature, you as well as Awyrow have the right to cancel the purchase agreement without any obligation to pay any resulting damages. Such actions are carried out by contacting Awyrow's customer service.
If a dispute regarding these terms should arise, the consumer should contact Awyrow's customer service and try to resolve the dispute as a first step. Any dispute arising out of these terms shall be brought to the court of the place where the defendant resides. The consumer can also, in accordance with the regulations in the Swedish Code of Legal Procedure (1942: 740), bring an action to the court in the place where the consumer lives.
The contents of this website are copyrighted and belong to Awyrow. All intellectual property rights to the content of this website belong to Awyrow. You are permitted to download, print, copy and reblog the material on the website for your own personal purposes, but not for commercial purposes. This assumes that the material is not changed and that all intellectual property rights remain reserved. Linking to our website is permitted. All rights reserved. Photographs on the website are not to be copied.
238 41 Malmö
Company register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration
Company registration number: 559359-2008
VAT registration number: VAT no. SE559359-200801